Lived on-board Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Winter wonderland Sunday.

This morning we a woke to a winter wonderland. Whilst I was out taking these photographs, a lady walking her dog wished me a Merry Christmas hahahaha.
Hadar looked spendid covered in snow.

It was a shame the footpath was not covered in snow as well.

How beautiful it looks in a winter blanket.

Snowman on a boat hehehe, the gentleman who built him told me "I am still a kid at heart". Aren't we all. I was excited at the thought of a snow.

Above Blisworth Tunnel.

A copper sculpture of a horse and cart, someone very kindly supplied the horse with a blanket. Paddy was keeping guard.
We are going to enjoy a pub lunch today, and make the most of this beautiful weather before probably moving tomorrow, so see you next weekend. Have a safe and peaceful week.

4 comments:

drew dunn said...

ok jo added ne w blog address good to hear your still bloging even if its just froma different blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Keith Lodge said...

Hiya LadyB and Drew welcome to Hadars blog. I am pleased you could join us.
I am going to put my security back on I reckon, I never click anything I do not know, but it does annoy me when people leave viruses grrrrrrrrrrr.

Maureen said...

Wow, incredible photos!!! I love them.

I have switched your link on my blog to here. Glad you told us where to find you! I still want to follow your adventures!

Have a wonderful week, Jo.